Saturday, December 27, 2014
Web developers Jaipur
Non Government Job
[caption id="attachment_242" align="alignleft" width="190"] web developers jaiput phelix[/caption]
We urgently looking for skilled and creative Web Developers Jaipur with good command on php, WordPress, Joomla,Shopping cart,Dreamweaver,HTML 5 for full time position in Phelix Info Solution Vaishali Nagar Jaipur.
Position : Web Developer
Post - 2
Experience : Minimum 1 Year Minimum
Salary : As per candidate performance
Location : Jaipur
Interested Candidates may please revert back with your updated CV along with the details given below at -
Current Salary :
Expected Salary :
Notice Period :
Send Your Resume at - email@example.com
Call For Interview - +919887198778
Before Interview Send your resume at mail address.
About Phelix Info -
Web developer post are non government post. Phelix info solution is a leading website design and Development company in India Offering top Mobile app development, Android app development and eCommerce solution.
For more info Go official website - Phelix Info Solution
Saturday, December 20, 2014
Welcome to Sarkari naukri 2015
We are welcome to all our members and visitors in new year with pry to god for you career success. Here we are give you all latest Sarkari naukri 2015 सरकारी नौकरी Updates free via this website, email or what-apps massages. below you see all latest sarkari naukri updates. we are request to you plz subscribe for free email alert so you don't miss any career opportunity.
Friday, December 19, 2014
CTET 2015 syllabus
Paper 1 (1st to 5th Standard): 02 PM to 4.30 PM on 16th of Feb, 2014
Paper 2 (6th to 8th Standard): 09.30 to 12.00 Noon on 16th of Feb, 2014
Total Marks: 150 for each paper
Paper I (Compulsory) 2-1/2 hour duration
|Topic||No of Question||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) 2-1/2 hour duration
|Topic||No of Question||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|a.For Mathematics and Science teacher only|
Mathematics and Science
|b.For Social studies/Social Science Teacher only|
|For any other teacher Either a or b|
Click below Links for more Info
Tags: CTET 2014, CTET 2015 syllabus, CTET 2015 syllabus online, CTET syllabus, CTET syllabus Free, CTET syllabus Full Download, CTET 2015 syllabus download, Central Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus, Central Teacher Eligibility Test, Central Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus 2015
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2015
[caption id="attachment_192" align="aligncenter" width="415"] Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – FEB 2015[/caption]
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII on 22.02.2015 (Sunday). Candidates can apply only On-line for CTET-FEB 2015 on CTET website.
IMPORTANT DATES For Central Teacher Eligibility Test :
|Submission of On-line application||: 18.12.2014 to 08.01.2015|
|Last date for Online Submission of application||: 08.01.2015|
|Last date for payment of fees through E-Challan or||: 10-01-2015 (before 01:00 PM)|
Final List of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars
|Period for On-line Correction in Particulars||: 16.01.2015 to 23.01.2015|
|Download Admit Card from CTET website||: 02.02.2015|
[toggle title="Click Here For Eligibility For Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 "]
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET.
Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage):
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
Note: (i) Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility to apply shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
- *Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a diploma/degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered
- Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed. (Special Education) qualification shall undergo, after appointment an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
- The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies/Social Science, Mathematics, Science etc. In respect of teachers for
Physical Education, the minimum qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor Degree in Education or Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are provisionally admitted and their
CTET Certificate shall be valid only on passing the aforesaid Examinations, before the declaration of the CTET result.
- The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency/ appointing authority.
Fees for CTET-FEB 2015 Examination
|CATEGORY||Paper – I or Paper – II||Paper – I & II|
Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
Pattern of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Examination
The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s).
There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
For detailed information please visit CTET website: www.ctet.nic.in
- Candidates can only apply On-line for CTET-FEB 2015.
- Further detailed information is available in Information Bulletin on our CTET website ctet.nic.in
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin on the websites. The candidature of Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should enter his particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
[toggle title=" Click Here For ON-LINE SUBMISSION Detail "]
Click Here For ON-LINE SUBMISSION Details
Online Application has to be submitted by accessing the following CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all the details while filling up the ‘On-line’
Application. After depositing fee in Bank, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page after successful submission of data. (if fees paid through Challan) and keep it for records and future reference if required.
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- By Debit/Credit Card.
Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of CTET-FEB 2015
Application for Upload Images Fee Payment / Payment updation Confirmation Page
- Please read the Information Bulletin of CTET FEB 2015 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for CTET-FEB 2015 ‘ON-LINE through website www.ctet.nic.in. Candidates can apply on-line at CTET website ww.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the ONLINE FORM. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data upload of images and payment of fees for record and future reference. The confirmation page SHOULD NOT be sent to CBSE.
- The application for CTET-FEB 2015 has been made completely online with the facility to upload photograph and signature of the applicant. The particulars will be filled online and the scanned images of photograph and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of filling the application form. The candidates/facilitation centres are advised to keep the scanned images of photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format before applying online.
- The candidate should mention their own Mobile No., E-mail ID, Photograph and Signature while submitting their On-Line application as the CTET alerts will send to the candidates on their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online.
Step 1 : Fill in the Online Application Form
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) only.
Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by Challan or debit/credit card:
Step 4: Print Confirmation page for your record and future reference, if required.
The candidate particulars entered can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made. The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fees have been submitted. Thereafter correction can be made during the period online corrections will be permitted from 16-01-2015 to 23-01-2015.
No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations:
- Scanned images of photograph and signature (in JPG format only) for uploading while submitting on-line application.
- A copy of Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Syndicate Bank or Depositing in CBSE Account with Canara Bank directly by downloading the Challan Form from the CTET website ctet.nic.in
- If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- If decided to pay fee off-line mode, choose the Bank for depositing the Fee through Challan/Deposit Slip downloaded from website CTET ctet.nic.in after completing Part-II of Registration.
- Once the payment has been confirmed by the Bank/CBSE, a confirmation page will be generated.
- The candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fees is paid by challan, for future reference.
The Application Form/Confirmation Page (Copy of Challan, if fees paid through Bank Challan) SHOULD NOT be sent to CBSE, CTET Unit.
Address for correspondence with CTET Unit:-
ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
P.S. 1-2, I.P. Extension, Institutional Area,
Contact No.-011-22235774, 22240104,
Fax : 011-22240103, 22235775
[btn link=http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/PDF/AdvCTETFEB2015.pdf" target="_blank"]Click Here For Download Official notification Of CTET[/btn]
[btn link="http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/welcome.aspx" color="grey" size="size-m" target="_blank"]Click Here For Official Website[/btn]
[btn color="skyBlue" size="size-l" target=""]Don't Forget Subscribe Govt Jobs Updates For free[/btn]
Thursday, December 18, 2014
BSNL Recruitment 2014
|Start Date of Online Registration||10/12/2014|
|End Date of Online Registration||31/12/2014|
|Date of Examination||22/02/2015|
|Official Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Online Application||Apply Online|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL Recruitment 2014) invites application for the post of 962 Junior Accounts Officers (JAOs) through open competitive examination. Apply Online 31 December 2014.
OBC: 260 Posts
SC: 195 Posts
ST: 118 Posts
Salary and remuneration: The Junior Accounts Officer shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale of Rs 16,400-40,500 with annual increment of 3 per cent of basic pay plus HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc. as admissible as per company rules.
The emolument at the minimum of the pay scale will be around Rs 32,000 approximate excluding HRA, perks, medical benefits etc.
Age Relaxation to the Reserved category applicants will be allowed as per Government Rules.
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Cost & Works Accountant (ICWA)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through Online Mode only. No fee payable by SC/ST/PWD.
How to Apply BSNL Recruitment 2014 : Interested candidates may apply Online through BSNL website externalexam.bsnl.co.in from 01.12.2014 to 31.12.2014.
Instructions to apply for JAO DR Examination Online
- Closing Date : 31st December, 2014
Steps for filing online application BSNL Recruitment 2014
- Before filling up the Online Application Form, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions.
- Click "Apply Online" after reading the instructions and start filling the form.
- Fields with red STAR (*) marks are mandatory and it is essential that they be filled in by the candidate. The Program automatically checks to make sure all the required information is provided. It will alert you if any required information is missing. You will not be able to submit your application until all the required information has been provided.
- Keep the following documents ready for uploading before filling the on-line form:
- Scanned copy of your photograph (dimensions: not exceeding 200*150 pixels format .JPG/.JPEG, size not exceeding 200 kb)
- Scanned copy of you signature (dimensions not exceeding: 200*120 pixels format .JPG/.JPEG, size not exceeding 200 kb)
- For SC / ST / PWDs candidates, the scanned copy of Certificates issued by the competent authority to substantiate their claim for SC/ST/PWDs. (size not exceeding 200 KB- format: JPG/ JPEG/ PDF)
- After you hit the "Submit" button you can not make any changes in your Application form.Please be sure to review your Application carefully before Submission.
- In case of any problem in filling the online form, please contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have scanned copy of your signatures ready for filling online application form?
- Do you have scanned copy of your photograph ready for filling online application form?
- Do you have scanned certificate of SC/ST/PWD if you are applying under these categories.
- Do you have your Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking details for making payment of Examination fee of Rs.1000/- (For other than SC/ST/PWD)
- Have you submitted your online application form?
- Have you taken printout of the on-line application form?
- Have you attached all the relevant documents/ certificates/ testimonials?
Steps For Registration:
- You need to register first with a valid email id. On successful registration, your user name and password chosen will be sent to your email id.
- A registered user needs to login to apply Online.
- In case you have forgotten your password, click the 'Forgot Password' link to receive the password on your registered email ID.
- The fees once paid is not refundable.
- The fee is to be paid online only through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- The admission to JAO examination is provisional & subject to verification of all the credential as claimed by the applicant in the online form.
- The submission of form will be completed only after the payment of fees (for categories other than SC / ST / PWDs)
- Please note that the application can't be edited after submission.
Source - http://www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in/instructions.html
Official Website link - http://www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in/
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Join Our What Apps Group For Free Job Alert
[caption id="attachment_165" align="aligncenter" width="451" class=" "] Join Our What Apps Group For Free Job Alert[/caption]
Before Whatapps updates you must subscribe our email Subscription and verify your email id
For Join Our Free Whats-app Group Send Request to our Whatsapp with your subscribe Email address at Number - 09928387222.
We are give you free latest govt jobs updates for free